Girls suffer from various problems like menstruation, menopause, acne, anemia, irregular periods, obesity etc. In most cases, women avoid these problems. But all these problems should not be avoided. There are several home remedies for acne. Find out what they are-
Homemade Ayurvedic way to keep women’s body healthy
Web Desk: Menstruation, menopause, acne, anemia, irregular periods, obesity, etc., girls have to read various problems. In most cases, women avoid these problems. But all these problems should not be avoided. There are several home remedies for acne. Find out what they are-
1) Painful menstruation- During menstruation, almost everyone suffers from unbearable pain in lower abdomen, vomiting, dizziness, constipation, loss of appetite, loss of appetite etc. Doctors recommend an ayurvedic blend called ‘Sundari Kalpa’ to women at this time. It is available in any drug store. The ingredients in this mixture help women to purify their blood and keep their reproductive organs healthy. Besides, women can also take the ayurvedic tonic called ‘Ashokaristha’. It is very useful for those who are prone to excessive bleeding during menstruation.
2) Physical problems before menstruation – Many women have various physical problems before menstruation. Such as unbearable pain in the waist. In that case try to keep liquid food in your daily diet. For example, plenty of water, soup or fresh juice. Avoid alcohol and smoking at this time. Avoid processed foods and fast food in the diet. Eat light meals made at home. Take a bath in cold water.
3) Piles – To prevent piles, you must drink plenty of water every day. Eat less fiber.
4) Whitening of hair – According to Ayurveda, excessive anger, bathing in hot water, cold and sinus problems cause hair to turn white. In this case you can use ‘Mahabhrangraj’ oil. This ayurvedic oil will not only save you from the problem of graying hair, it will also relieve you from worries, worries, mental distress. And of course take a bath in cold water.
5) Menopause – It is very important for women to eat calcium-rich foods during menopause. With moderate diet and exercise is also needed. You can do yoga.
6) Obesity – ‘Guggulu’ or ‘Comifora buds’ and ‘Punarnav’ herbs will help you lose weight. However, it is not enough to just play herbal. Along with this, proper diet and exercise are also required.
7) Acne – Cinnamon, sandalwood, neem, turmeric and rosemary help prevent acne.
8) Cramps – Ayurvedic medicine ‘Earth Plus’ helps prevent cramps.
9) Anemia – Mango, aloe vera and rejuvenation helps to prevent anemia. Also eat plenty of iron-rich foods such as spinach, nuts, beets, meat, apples, mangoes.